MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Index Lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I recently lost the index to my forum because of something that happened. Is there anyway to get it back?
Just re-upload the index.php file.
I just did that, but now this comes up:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function archive_error() in /home/soul/public_html/forums/index.php on line 442
(2011-08-19, 07:00 PM)Toon World Wrote: [ -> ]I just did that, but now this comes up:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function archive_error() in /home/soul/public_html/forums/index.php on line 442

so is this a local host installation ?
(2011-08-19, 07:07 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-19, 07:00 PM)Toon World Wrote: [ -> ]I just did that, but now this comes up:

When did he say that? And what does that have to do with anything?

Try re-uploading all the files then.
Well, I've had the forum for 2 months and it disappeared while upgrading.
..what? I don't understand.
(2011-08-19, 07:11 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-19, 07:07 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

When did he say that? And what does that have to do with anything?

Try re-uploading all the files then.

Didn't work :\
Download a fresh copy and re-upload all files.

OR, if you already did that, make sure function archive_error is in inc/functions_archive.php
index file doesn't disappear while upgrading unless your upload was corrupt ...
which package you downloaded AND have you uploaded all the files ? did you run upgrade.php ?

I can see that thread link working ; index.php file is missing ; you have a custom index.html file
Pages: 1 2 3