MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't logout, Can't login.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I transfered my host and everything seemed to work right, I edited the config.php and settings.php, and I logged in fine, but now I can't logout. When I click logout it says "You have successfully been logged out.
You will now be taken back to the forum index." and it takes me back to the index but I'm still logged in. Now my friend is said
Quote:I'm logged in, and I can't create a new thread. It's telling me I'm not logged in, when I am.
What's wrong?

EDIT: I think I found the problem, my settings.php "cookiedomain" changed back to the old website, why does it keep changing back to the old website?

Also, my URL is http://hauntedgaming.site90.net/index.php
It is changing back because you need to edit it in the database, and then delete the settings.php file. The settings.php file will always regenerate the database information, so edit the values in the mybb_settings table.
Once you did changes to settings.php, login to Admin CP and do the same changes under General Configuration.

That would solve it.