MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix alignment of post and thread totals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://i.imgur.com/KoNVk.png

As you can see they aren't aligned correctly.

How do I fix this?
You need to set a width to each <td> in the forumbit_depth2_forum templates.
They're set to 85:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap" width="85"><p class="stats"><b>{$threads}</b><br />Threads</p>{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap" width="85"><p class="stats"><b>{$posts}</b><br />Posts</p>{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
Change that to 85px, and that's only (from the looks of it) for the "Posts" and "Threads" <td>'s, add something like 250px; to the Last Post <td>.
I've added px to the end and have also added 200px to the last post <td>...

Unfortunately, nothing happened. The first two got aligned, but categories before it are still out of alignment.
The problem is with the last post section, if the words are too long for the width of the <td> they will widen the the <td>, making it larger than the others in the other categories. The only thing you can do it make the width of the last post <td> wider until the Last Post text doesn't have to force it wider.
(2011-08-20, 03:44 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is with the last post section, if the words are too long for the width of the <td> they will widen the the <td>, making it larger than the others in the other categories. The only thing you can do it make the width of the last post <td> wider until the Last Post text doesn't have to force it wider.

Ah, thanks, I got it thanks to that.

I appreciate the help Jordan.