MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 5px shift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://synthd.com/community
http://synthd.com/shop

Test account: mybb
Test password: unicorns

On the shop page the margin on the left and right is 95px when on community it is 85px which it should be. After hours of investigating it the table on shop is 1010px and on community it is 1015px. No matter what we do Tom and I can not fix or find out what is doing it. We tried codes such as

.bottom-content > table {
width: 1015px !important;
min-width: 1015px !important;
}

and it still wont fix it. It is extremely frustrating. Can anyone else help out and figure out what in the world the problem is here?
" .bottom-content > table " --> > <-- is this a typo ?

AND remove width: 1015px !important;
(2011-08-20, 05:23 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]" .bottom-content > table " --> > <-- is this a typo ?

AND remove width: 1015px !important;

It is not a typo Smile.

PS: That code does nothing. It was a code I implemented to hopefully fix it but it did not fix it unfortunately.
^ well, I tried it on stylish (firefox) !! could you remove > AND width: 1015px !important; & check that
(2011-08-20, 05:33 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, I tried it on stylish (firefox) !! could you remove > AND width: 1015px !important; & check that

Done. Still shifting.
What margin are we looking at?
(2011-08-20, 06:35 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]What margin are we looking at?

As I said up there. If you change the page from Community to Shop and vice versa a few times you'll notice the container shifts back and forth.
Shifts back and forth from left to right? Uh, that's due to the browser scrollbar since the Community takes up longer space and needs a scrollbar and the Shop doesn't...
(2011-08-20, 07:06 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Shifts back and forth from left to right? Uh, that's due to the browser scrollbar since the Community takes up longer space and needs a scrollbar and the Shop doesn't...

I cant believe it was that simple this entire time................

I feel like a freakin' idiot!

Heart
It's a good idea to add this to the CSS:

html {
		overflow-y: scroll;
}

This will add the scrollbar to the right regardless there's any more content or not.
Pages: 1 2