MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to access the css of the logo class?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to access the css of the logo class? I searched in all the themes, I couldn't find it, even in the databases!

What am I missing?

Thanks,
GSA
The logo class isn't used by default. You can add the CSS you need into the additional CSS box in the settings of your theme:
.logo {
CSS code here!
}
I don't think so. I don't have any logo class in my additional CSS. And you can see that all mybb forums have this:
<div class="logo"> for the logo...Can anyone explain???

thanks,
GSA
You didn't read Michael's response correctly:
Michael83 Wrote:The logo class isn't used by default. You can add the CSS you need into the additional CSS box in the settings of your theme.
Its not there by default, just add it to the end!!!
As I said already: You can add the CSS code for the logo class into the additional css box of the theme where you need it.
I actually read it well...I don't have a logo class, and it works by default well. I don't understand where it's defined...I didn't define it anywhere.
Do you think all the mybb sites call the css logo class "logo" by chance? Check any mybb site, and you see that this class is there for the logo...

Can you explain that?

thanks,
GSA
We know you don't have a logo class.

That class definition is for your convenience, so that if you add a logo class it'll automatically read from that class.

My site has it too, but I don't have a class defined.