MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I get ratings on same thread line?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people Smile

Ok I have been trying to figure out how to get my forum to use just one page, I'm nearly there just by swapping and chopping coding and redirects (for now).

However I have an issue... how can I get the ratings to stick to the same line as the thread. I would like the rating stars between the thread views and last post date.

Can anybody help me figure it out please, I am posting the code I currently have, where and how do I place $rating

<center><font size=2><span>{$icon}&nbsp;{$prefix}&nbsp;{$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{$thread['multipage']}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<align="right" class="author mediumtext">{$thread['profilelink']}</font size>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{$thread['replies']}</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{$unapproved_posts}{$thread['views']}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate} {$lastposttime}&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</center></span></span></span>

Thank you you can see what I am trying to do at http://articlechase.com/beyondnews