MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum got hacked. I replaced all the files but still the "Hacked by blah" message appears. I searched in my database for the word "Hacked" and found 1 entry in the table "forum_templates" here is its data:
Quote:tid = 386
title = index
template = <font face="Tahoma" size="6" color="#FF0000">Hacked by NONO-DARK-FORCE</font>
<br>
<font face="Tahoma" size="6" color="#FF0000">MOSYANSAR FOR LOVE</font>
<center><embed width="600" height="300" src="http://naviddaemi.persiangig.com/TICK.MIHANBLOG.COM/TICK%20LOFO%20HERE.swf">
<body bgcolor="#000000" link="#800000" vlink="#800000" alink="#800000">

sid = 1
version = 113
status =
dateline = 1151609845
Anyone know what I should change this entry to??
You'll need to edit your "Index" template in the admin cp to restore it back.
Just click 'Revert' to default, I believe it will fix your template
But, if you added links to the index template, then that would remove the links. So, just delete any hacked text from the template.

BTW, please add a link to the forum. Smile
The_nVIDiA_Guy Wrote:But, if you added links to the index template, then that would remove the links. So, just delete any hacked text from the template.

BTW, please add a link to the forum. Smile

From the first post, it seems like the entire index template may have been changed, so I think the easiest way is to follow what xiaozhu said, and revert the template to its default state.
DennisTT, i guess the main priority is see how it got hacked (probably, just a nub with the password of MySQL), no just giving a little correction to restore it back