MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Approved post is unapproved in Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This morning I approved 2 posts by a new member.

One of these post is still showing in Admin CP as being unapproved. When I click on “1 Unapproved” I see this message “There are no posts currently awaiting moderation.”

But in the category list I see (1) which indicates that there is one post unapproved however in the forum the post is visible. In the thread the post is also visible.

I can tell that the post is approved because before I approved it it was pink and now it’s not pink. Also if I log out and view the thread the post is visible.

The only other thing I can tell you is that the member used this IP to join: 198.240.133.75 and used this IP to make the post that is causing this problem: 212.117.176.12. In all this member used 3 different IP addresses. He never used his registration IP for any of his posts.

To solve this error I moved all threads from General Questions Forum to Sandbox Forum.

I then deleted the General Questions Forum.

I then recreated General Questions Forum.

I then moved all threads from Sandbox Forum back into General Questions Forum.

At that point the issue was resolved and the (1) I had previously seen in General Questions Forum on my forum’s home page was gone.

The issue in Admin CP was also resolved with this fix because 1 Unapproved was no longer present in Dashboard.
hmm., that could be a cache related issue (a similar recent issue)