MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another MyBB Theme by Arcane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://dynaxel.com/public/holy.jpg

> Same Background / Container border
> Same header
> Same welcomeblock
> Immensely similar trow/table style
> Same Menu
> Same
> Same
> Same

This is a clone of the HF theme (or where ever it originated from).
(2011-08-21, 01:36 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]http://dynaxel.com/public/holy.jpg

> Same Background / Container border
> Same header
> Same welcomeblock
> Immensely similar trow/table style
> Same Menu
> Same
> Same
> Same

This is a clone of the HF theme (or where ever it originated from).

You, my friend, are insanely blind, I must say!
The only thing that's even remotely related to HF is the background jpg, which by the way, I took from my friend.

By the way, not that I care, but just out of curiosity, how is it that you say those elements are "clones" of those of HF?
You've cloned the HF theme and minimally changed a few things, is that better for you?
He didn't clone anything, it looks 10 times better than the HF theme.
It looks nice bro, keep it up.
We are just giving some suggestion for you to improve your design, don't be afraid with what they are saying just an opinion.
DxArcane, can I have a copy of the theme?
(2011-08-22, 02:17 AM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't clone anything, it looks 10 times better than the HF theme.
It looks nice bro, keep it up.
Thanks buddy.

(2011-08-22, 05:18 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]We are just giving some suggestion for you to improve your design, don't be afraid with what they are saying just an opinion.
I don't have a problem with accepting suggestions... In-fact, I recommend it.
What I don't like, is random people accusing me of cloning a theme.

@Jessie: It's clear from your "repetitive" replies that you do not have anything to say and is just here to troll. Leave the thread, and never look back.
Your posts will not be replied to in this thread anymore.

Thank you everyone,
Arcane
Agree, this isn't really clone but just looks a bit of the default mybb theme because it's only has minimal template edit, for having a good theme, do not edit few template, maybe code every template that makes your theme looks mybb default.

Editing template will show your knowledge and level of you.
All I can say is meh. Way too bland and there's nothing special about it at all. The only one good thing I can see is your use of complimentary colours. Still, not a bad start. Keep at it.

Offtopic: Wow at all the posts in this thread xD There are like 2 pages of trash talk just because Jessie said the theme was basic and looked kind of similar to HF...
Improve the design until we can say it is better than those themes compared Smile
Pages: 1 2 3