MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Elite Crew New! MyBB Themes, Plugins Site Etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-08-21, 09:28 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^Even so, the option he mentioned there is not in the ACP options (that I know).

Maybe I don't understand what he is asking you there anyways, her grammar is the absolutely a problem.

^This. The change which he want to do isn't in ACP. It can be done by a portal name change or htaccess.
Yes that was exactly what I was implying...
(2011-08-21, 09:28 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^Even so, the option he mentioned there is not in the ACP options (that I know).

Maybe I don't understand what he is asking you there anyways, her grammar is the absolutely a problem.

Ok Sorry Guys Anyway I Have Sorted That Portal Problem Out Lol's Me And My Bro Own The Site And That Was Him Speaking To JimR Lol.
Hopefully You Like My Site Im Gonna Split It Up Into Section's.
Adf.ly link on the your showcase post put me off.
Sorry bro.
(2011-08-23, 12:28 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]Adf.ly link on the your showcase post put me off.
Sorry bro.

^This.

And its not allowed according to MyBB Showcase rules.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html
Sorry Kavin I Didnt Really Look At Them Rules I Have Changed Them Adf.ly Link's Am So Sorry For My Mistake
(2011-08-23, 07:15 PM)Verocity x Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Kavin But There Is No Adf.ly Links

But there was, I saw it as well.
(2011-08-23, 07:15 PM)Verocity x Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Kavin I Didnt Really Look At Them Rules I Have Changed Them Adf.ly Link's Am So Sorry For My Mistake

I Know Thats Why I Changed It ASAP When I Saw Kavin's Message
Thank You For That Kavin <3
Too many forums.
Adf.ly link detected,buddy change it first.
Dont play cheap.
This is a showcase forum not monetizing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5