MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you want a chatroom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At an affordable price, I'm offering to host a chatroom for your MyBB which is fully integrated and has great features like room admins, room moderators and fully customizable.

For more details or if you're interested, send me a private message.
Bump!
I personally feel that my one is much nicer on the eye and well, does it harm to have something different? I thought MyBB was all about innovation and looking into the future. Nice to have other things available in my opinion. :-)
(2011-08-23, 01:13 PM)Knerba Wrote: [ -> ]I personally feel that my one is much nicer on the eye and well, does it harm to have something different? I thought MyBB was all about innovation and looking into the future. Nice to have other things available in my opinion. :-)

In that case you should show a demo or screen shot.
You're right, so here it is. :-)

[Image: chatscreenf.jpg]
Hmm. Looks like even a basic text chat version of it costs $55 for the license itself. So when it comes to your integration work, it will cost more than it.

Where there is a better chat room with more features, integration with MyBB and moreover free.
https://blueimp.net/ajax/
If it worked.... I tried to install the chat from blueimp and was buggy. Confused