MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.
(2011-08-22, 09:27 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone send me a invite or sign an account please?

(2011-08-22, 05:05 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.
(2011-08-22, 09:27 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone send me a invite or sign an account please?

PM sent. Smile

Can someone create a brand new account for me (:
A gmail account? Why you no do yourself?
(2011-08-23, 07:56 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]A gmail account? Why you no do yourself?

Canada. I want an account just to try the music.
(2011-08-24, 12:27 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-23, 07:56 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]A gmail account? Why you no do yourself?

Canada. I want an account just to try the music.

The free music is like 1-2 songs from various artists live albums. All the music you'll probably want to listen to you must upload. It's then got a gooveshark like UI.

Personally I'll stick to spotify for now.
Oh i was hoping for more :/ Oh well.
(2011-08-24, 12:53 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Oh i was hoping for more :/ Oh well.

If you can create a gmail account, I can send you an invitation. You can sign up for google music with the invitation from anywhere.

My 1000th post. Big Grin
Invite me ç_ç
Quote:The free music is like 1-2 songs from various artists live albums.

Not all from live albums.... the Pop and Hiphop genres had some nice songs in 'em.

@Aristole you still want a gmail for this? I has a spare.
Pages: 1 2 3