MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Polar Host - Reliable P4Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<snip>
Because Reliable P4Hosting is Cool.

Who We Are
Polar Host is a group of people, dedicated to bringing our customers reliable P2H hosting. It's what we love to do.

Why Us?
Good question. You should choose Polar Host for your website because we understand how important it is to you. Kolton, cherishes each and every one of his websites. Of course, he'll be sure to treat yours the same way.

We Are Unique
You may think of us, as just another terrible Post 2 Host. That's wrong. We care for our customers, and because of that we bring them very high quality hosting. Each and every customer is like extended family to us, and we treat family right.

Special Offers:
Please see <snip>.

Join Today
<snip>

[Image: logo.png]
Because Reliable P4Hosting is Cool.

Exclusive to the Mybb Community -
For Mybb Community members only, your first month on Polar-Host (signup) can be half off! So, for our Polar Bear plan it's only 13 posts the first month! And, if you're currently on another webhost we'll transfer you to ours for free!

Exclusive to Former Tikolah Members -
For any former Tikolah members out there, we'd like to inform you that you can get a plan half off as well. And, if you're currently on another webhost we'll transfer you to ours for free!

Join Today
<snip>

I have Merged the threads because basically this is the second time you have done this (freemybb) showcase/request combo. 1 thread should be enough.

Feel free to pm me to discuss this or use the private inquiries forum.

For feedback on the site...
Positive
1. I like the site design

Negative
1. Fix the pricing table ...the design is out to the right too much on Opera 11.50
2. You have a requirement for 15 initial and 10/month posts for the smallest package yet only 2 forums to post in ...hmm makes it harder for users
3. The on/off icons don't quite "go" with the theme

(2011-08-21, 08:19 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]2. You have a requirement for 15 initial and 10/month posts for the smallest package yet only 2 forums to post in ...hmm makes it harder for users

I'm guessing you can see more forums once you signup.
Jitendra -

Sorry for the double thread, I thought Req/Services/Jobs was for listing your service (in this case), and Showcase was feedback. As previously I've seen Tim B (iirc) say to just respond if you're interested. I'll keep what you said in mind.

1 -I'll get the table fixed ASAP. Smile
2 -More forums are being added as we speak. Big Grin
3 -I see what you're saying. I'll get around to those soon.
(2011-08-21, 08:34 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-21, 08:19 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]2. You have a requirement for 15 initial and 10/month posts for the smallest package yet only 2 forums to post in ...hmm makes it harder for users

yeah but you lose potential customers, who like me see that with only 2 potential forums to post in 15 posts initially and 10 per month are hard to get (quality posts) much less 40 - 30/month for the advanced

@Kolton - you have got to get better names for the packages

cub sounds ok but from cub to iceberg ...imho losing the consistency
(2011-08-22, 12:25 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-21, 08:34 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah but you lose potential customers, who like me see that with only 2 potential forums to post in 15 posts initially and 10 per month are hard to get (quality posts) much less 40 - 30/month for the advanced

@Kolton - you have got to get better names for the packages

cub sounds ok but from cub to iceberg ...imho losing the consistency
All forums (minus staff and possible future donator forums) can be seen by guests. I've added a few more, how does it look?

And, do you have any suggestions for package names?

Just requested hosting with them, looking forward to see the results.
Huge vouch, amazing hosting. It's fast. For those curious;

Thanks Morse, glad you like it! Smile
Bump, still giving out half off to former Tikolah members. Smile
Pages: 1 2