MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP: CSS not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: prntscrnCG3.png]

Today I uploaded and installed mybb 1.6.4 to my forums (I did not do a merge, but an actual install) and installed it correctly. However, upon coming out of the install and looking at the forum, this was the problem I noticed.

There have never been any error messages or anything of that sort.

I contacted a friend who has also installed mybb to ask for her help and she took a look. We checked the CSS, the HTML, we reuploaded the files and then made sure that I'd chmodded the files recommended correctly. None of them worked.

I also found a thread on here that said it would fix the problem (by deleting the cache/themes/ folder and just recreating the themes folder in the cache and chmodding it) but it did not fix the problem. I double checked to make sure I'd installed it correctly and found that I did.

Again, no error messages or warning messages ever came up.

What should I do? This is my first time using myBB and my friend has been using it for several years. However, we're both stumped. I even imported a different skin to see if it was just the css, but the different skin didn't show up either. I just seem to have the bare bones minimum of a forum.

Opinions? Advice? Help?

Thank you in advance!
check CHMOD of directories & files (see Wiki - CHMOD)