MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Kokina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heres a little free theme I've been working on today. Suggestions?

[Image: 7uvk6.png]
It's nice, but it looks like some others I've seen. Familiar. Good job though. Smile
That is pretty good. It's clean, and simple. Smile
(2011-08-22, 02:10 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]That is pretty good. It's clean, and simple. Smile

My goal Smile. Minimalism with nice shadows and gradients.
Looks nice Smile
I would change the nav links in the header though, right now there's a slight resemblance to the Apart series, at least in my opinion.
It looks a lot too familiar Undecided (really, can't remember)

But definably I like it Big Grin

Did you used css3 for those borders?

And I see something wrong with it, bottom-left corner, something doesn't look right.
(2011-08-22, 02:10 AM)Torengo Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice, but it looks like some others I've seen. Familiar. Good job though. Smile

Supposed to just be a very simple and elegant theme. Not something I intend to be loved and be fav theme by everyone. It was just a quick one i made today during a thunderstorm Toungue.
(2011-08-22, 02:11 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks a lot too familiar Undecided (really, can't remember)

But definably I like it Big Grin

Did you used css3 for those borders?

And I see something wrong with it, bottom-left corner, something doesn't look right.

Yes, I did use css3 for the borders. I see that also. I will look into it.
(2011-08-22, 02:11 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice Smile
I would change the nav links in the header though, right now there's a slight resemblance to the Apart series, at least in my opinion.

I'll try and fix that up for you Smile.
(btw for luke saying it reminds him of Apart that is because I used a few techniques from that to build this as it is one of the most popular themes (idk why) themes on mybb and had the same look as I was going for)
Not accusing you of anything, but it looks a lot like the apart series.
Maybe try doing something to the header.
Its looking like Justin.s theme "apart" series.....no offence though just my opinion.
well the welcome block is a bit changed Smile
Looks like Apart mostly.
Pages: 1 2