MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 50 thread per page just for one forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello dears!
I want to set the "thread per page" on 50, but just for one forum, and I want to the other forums show 20 threads per page.

How can I do it ?
Is there any plugin for it ?

Thanks!
You want ot show 50 threads per forum even if there are not threads inside that forum?

It is possible using template conditionals.
(2011-08-22, 08:50 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]You want ot show 50 threads per forum even if there are not threads inside that forum?

It is possible using template conditionals.

No!
I say again : "I want to set the "thread per page" on 50, but just for one forum, and I want to the other forums show 20 threads per page."
It is not possible, maybe you will need a plugin and I don't think there is one for this.
Can anyone help me please ?
As Sama34 already mentioned, you need a plugin.

You could probably work something out using the PHP in Templates plugin though.
Can anyone create a plugin for it ?
hello dears
The code which determines the number of threads per page is shown below. (in forumdisplay.php)

if(!$mybb->settings['threadsperpage'])
{
	$mybb->settings['threadsperpage'] = 20;
}

$perpage = $mybb->settings['threadsperpage'];

now, I think it is possible to copy this code twice and define the second to run only for the forum I want to.
( forumdisplay.php?fid=2)

But I do not know, how can I define the code to run only for the forum I want ?
Can anyone help me please ?
Thanks!
You can use XThreads. It has an additional settings to override the threads per page in each forum settings.
Thanks alot RateU!

But how can I use it for my job ? Can you help me please ?
(2011-09-11, 08:50 PM)amir_tara67 Wrote: [ -> ]But how can I use it for my job ?

After the plugin installed on your board, when creating or editing a forum, you will find the Override Threads Per Page settings under XThreads Options settings. You can override the threads per page for that forum only by using the setting (Override Threads Per Page).
Pages: 1 2