MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TeachGalaxy - Teaching Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Looks nice and as Jason said you have some content to start with.

But why is " E-Whoring" a forum in your board?
Look like nice theme!
Thanks for your comments guys! I really appreciate it! Any improvments I can make? How could I spread to get more members?
The site has improved with the posting and members bit. The forum has currently got 16 members, 204 posts in 51 threads. I would be glad if you could join and make some posts!
(2011-08-27, 11:55 AM)El Pistolero Wrote: [ -> ]The site has improved with the posting and members bit. The forum has currently got 16 members, 204 posts in 51 threads. I would be glad if you could join and make some posts!

Lies! You have 205 posts!
Looks great, but you removed the new/old/lock icons... how are your users suppose to know when there's new posts in a certain forum?
Everyone is going to hate for this but... Damn man, looks a lot similar to RG (except the menu). Then again, I already confronted this about you when you asked me to design your theme then you clearly ignored me when I told you.
Can't understand why you are complaining. The only similar thing I find is the color scheme. Just because your thead bg's and trow bg's are black, it doesn't have to mean that I have copied your theme. I did also worked on the default theme with some template edits!
I dislike your theme.
looks good to me ppl qq to much.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7