MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TeachGalaxy - Teaching Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-09-05, 03:14 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Good site,its pretty nice,give the container some border with rgba colors.
@ elite : there are 1001 differences i can point from your runegear and Tg.
Please dont spam

I'll give you 24 hours to send me a list of 1001 differences in my private message box.
Who are you to give time to me.......elite ??????
Waste of time talking to you,your previous posts show how childish and immature you are !!!!!
Dont spam again
(2011-09-05, 03:50 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-05, 03:14 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Good site,its pretty nice,give the container some border with rgba colors.
@ elite : there are 1001 differences i can point from your runegear and Tg.
Please dont spam

I'll give you 24 hours to send me a list of 1001 differences in my private message box.

That's a common idiom in India, meaning there are a LOT of differences between the two.
(2011-09-05, 04:03 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Who are you to give time to me.......elite ??????
Waste of time talking to you,your previous posts show how childish and immature you are !!!!!
Dont spam again

Actually, me criticising his forum ISN'T spam, you criticising someone FOR giving criticism IS spam. Also, are you threatening me?

You seem to be moronic about the fact that I've provided the OP of this thread with criticism, even though he clearly did take the theme ideas from me, considering he offered me money to design a theme LIKE Rune Gear from me, but meh.
(2011-09-05, 04:11 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-05, 04:03 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Who are you to give time to me.......elite ??????
Dont spam again

Actually, me criticising his forum ISN'T spam, you criticising someone FOR giving criticism IS spam. Also, are you threatening me?

You seem to be moronic about the fact that I've provided the OP of this thread with criticism, even though he clearly did take the theme ideas from me, considering he offered me money to design a theme LIKE Rune Gear from me, but meh.

Just because he asked you to design a theme like Rune Gear, doesn't mean he copied from you.

Do you see an image you created being used there?
(2011-09-05, 04:14 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
Dont spam again

Just because he asked you to design a theme like Rune Gear, doesn't mean he copied from you.

No I didn't, because he didn't use my images (he'd be DMCAd if he did). Instead, he took the themes inspiration. Just look at the tabs, thead, and more. I'm not saying he defied legal law, but if he expects his forum to go anywhere he'd need to start being unique.
People are so critical here on the forums. Its like you find inspiration from another user and it's automatically a flame war. So what if he used boatloads of #000 and #333 and I am sure thousands of themes on the market or customs on websites use the same colors OMG ARE THEY COPYING YOU? YOU BETTER DMCA THEM FOR USING YOUR HEX COLORS!!!!!!!!!!1

Take a look at my compuboard for sale thread. Not a single comment was said nicely or even someone interested in the purchase its just no matter what you say I am right and I always will be.

You people honestly look like idiots sometimes.
Dont spam again

Id say its waste of time you trolling these posts.
well PM me i d give you an appointment to an ophthalmologist....so your eyes can differentiate TG from RG
(2011-09-04, 11:56 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]@El Pistolero:
Good luck. Your forum looks good. Just advertise it properly, and plan some unique ideas to make it successful.

Thanks Kavin! Appreciate that, do you have any ideas what I could add/remove?

Thanks man! I will think about the border. I already had the border once before I removed it, thought it looks better without the border. Do you have any suggestions on what I could remove/add?
(2011-09-05, 04:17 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-05, 04:14 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
Dont spam again

No I didn't, because he didn't use my images (he'd be DMCAd if he did). Instead, he took the themes inspiration. Just look at the tabs, thead, and more. I'm not saying he defied legal law, but if he expects his forum to go anywhere he'd need to start being unique.

DMCAd on a offshore host with ID protection that fully ignores the DMCA? GL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7