MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
turned that off the graphic is still displayed
Ok, I'm starting to get a little confused by your posts. What do you mean graphic? What is it exactly that you want to remove? And where from?
(2011-08-22, 05:38 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm starting to get a little confused by your posts. What do you mean graphic? What is it exactly that you want to remove? And where from?

remember the attachment to the first post ? this showed (via the word viz on its second definition) the graphic, to which, I wish to remove. perhaps you do not understand British English and maybe I need to work out which version of English you use, British English could be substantively different to the version you use, which could account to why you are confused, perhaps the site needs to quantify which version of English is used rather than the 'default blanket' of English,
You are over-complicating this. I understood your question. I saw the picture. But you just don't seem to be following my lead.

What do you want to do with thread ratings?
(2011-08-22, 06:22 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You are over-complicating this. I understood your question. I saw the picture. But you just don't seem to be following my lead.

What do you want to do with thread ratings?
simply remove the graphic (stars) and text 'thread ratings' as shown in the attached screen shot

Yeah, that's exactly what the tutorial I linked you to does. Read the whole thread again.
(2011-08-22, 06:30 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's exactly what the tutorial I linked you to does. Read the whole thread again.
it must be a database problem ??? I have now followed the information seven times but to no avail I'll check my host or in fact delete the lot and start again
(2008-12-03, 11:40 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Now, if you look in the settings for each forum, the option to allow threads to be rated will be unticked... but, the thread ratings column still shows in forums.

Exclamation

To fix that, go to 'ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager' find forums and click Rebuild Cache.
Pages: 1 2