MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Theme] Clan Stop Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clan Stop Final Theme BETA

Features

*Advanced Stats on Index/Portal
*Alternative Reputation System
*PJIRC Chat
*Board Message

(Tested on MyBB 1.1.5)

Demo: www.tsagamers.net/forum

It is a final BETA, so please let me know if anything is wronge.
willow Wrote:Features

*Advanced Stats on Index/Portal
*Alternative Reputation System
*PJIRC Chat
*Board Message

You should not say it includes the above features.
Those Features are Plugins, where they have to installed it themselve to get it working, its not that installing your skin will get it working!
right, now it woudlve helped if i new that wouldnt it, so no need for the "!"
I think the "!" wasn't meant to offend, more of a comical "jest" at anything.

It's a nice theme, though it really is very very similar to the default MyBB theme. Try changing the templates to add extra effects!
well actualy its more like the IPB 2.0 default with some gradient colour changes, and im not a fan of eye candy, neat and good colour choices are what sites realy need, thanks for the compliment Smile
That's what they used to need. Now, with higher connection speeds people are able to deliver a visually pleasing experience as well as accessability.

Working in a Web Development team, and being the Senior Developer, you tend to pick up on these things...
It is true that visually stunning pages attract more people. It is one of the reasons why Flash powered sites have been on the increase.
*cough* google.com, yahoo.com, mysql.com, apache.org, manchesteronline.co.uk *cough* sorry what did you say ? lol. these webpages are among the most popular webpages on the net, i do not see any visualy stunning pages, people are looking to use the website for what it offers, not what it looks like.
willow Wrote:*cough* google.com, yahoo.com, mysql.com, apache.org, manchesteronline.co.uk *cough* sorry what did you say ? lol. these webpages are among the most popular webpages on the net, i do not see any visualy stunning pages, people are looking to use the website for what it offers, not what it looks like.
I would put Yahoo into the visually stunning category..... Toungue

Quote:people are looking to use the website for what it offers, not what it looks like.
I respectfully disagree. If you had to choose between two sites that each feature the same basic content, wouldn't you go with the better looking (or more "visually stunning") one?

Just my 2 cents Smile
well i would go with the not stunning one as it loads faster and is quike, but it realy depends on your net connection for that argument
Pages: 1 2