MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Themes, Mods, Graphics Site?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
gosh i didnt make this thread to argue about things, i want to know how many people would use it.
Well, I would expect not many. Because no one is going to want to upload their mod to a bunch of places. It just takes too long to release them.

And since we already have an official mods website, I don't think many are going to switch or use both of them. It's just too much.

I'm not trying to discourage you though! Feel free to make a resource site. I don't own it, you do. Smile
I release my mods on my site first. If I remember, I also have to update the ones I've uploaded at MyBB Mods and also the list I have here. I don't want to have to upload all my mods at many of these communities that serve the same purpose. I'd prefer to keep all my releases on my site, and not even upload it at MyBB Mods because that makes my life a lot easier to keep all of my modifications up to date (but the problem with that is no one would know of my mods Toungue). So yeah, you've asked me over PM to upload all my mods to your resource site, but if you don't mind, I'll just make a thread linking to my forum where people can find my current modifications.
Pages: 1 2