MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is ./inc/plugins/ ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For No_Links_Allowed_0.4.zip, the installation instructions are as follows:

----------
"Simply upload the plugin file: no_links.php in ./inc/plugins/ folder and activate the plugin via ACP > Plugin Manager."
----------

I cannot find ./inc/plugins/ among the folders in my hosting service (GoDaddy.com). My forum is at http://www.futurebeacon.com/forums/

Where is it?

Thank you for your help.

Jim Adrian
html_docs/forums/inc/plugins
(2011-08-23, 05:53 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]html_docs/forums/inc/plugins

What computer is this address on?

Thank you for your help.

Jim Adrian
(2011-08-23, 06:21 PM)jadrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-23, 05:53 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]html_docs/forums/inc/plugins

What computer is this address on?

Thank you for your help.

Jim Adrian

On the computer where you(?) installed mybb.
You need FTP access to upload plugins.
(2011-08-23, 06:26 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]You need FTP access to upload plugins.

I know that I need the ftp access and I have it. The problem is that I can't find a directory by that name in my hosting account. Is it there? Do I need to create the ./inc/plugins/ folder in my hosting account?

Thank you for your help.

Jim Adrian
No, it's under forums/inc/plugins. It will definitely be there.
It have to be there, otherwise your forum might be working in a wrong way.

Do you use CPanel/related or Filezilla/related?

Offtopic: euantor, i really like your avatar, is that the guy from a comic (can't remember the name, seven boyfriends something?)?
(2011-08-23, 08:20 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's under forums/inc/plugins. It will definitely be there.

This led me right to it. I found it.

Thank you for your help.

Jim Adrian
(2011-08-23, 08:30 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]It have to be there, otherwise your forum might be working in a wrong way.

Do you use CPanel/related or Filezilla/related?

Offtopic: euantor, i really like your avatar, is that the guy from a comic (can't remember the name, seven boyfriends something?)?

@offtopic: It's actually my XBL gamerpic Wink I've got no idea where I got it from though - I got it off a marketplace download some time ago.

@jadrian: Glad you found it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2