MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation no longer working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got word from one Super moderator that the inline moderation on "thread view" does not work. So if you tick a checkbox on a thread it does not display (1) in the bracket. I am admin and cannot do this either, what is this about and how can I fix it? Confused

See the screenshot.
[attachment=23896]
This is most likely a conflict between a JavaScript library and Prototype.

What's your forum URL?
hmmm.. how do I fix that? only thing I changed was the Myshowcase install.. Huh

http://www.opelownersforum.co.za/forum
could it be the showcase mod that caused this?
anyone?
well try to remove/unistall the myshowcase and see if it fixes it if so then its either that mod or a conflict
Can't do. problem is, I alsready have alot of users that updated their details, once I uninstall the tables will be gone adn they will have to redo, they won't be happy with me :|
Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > General Configuration > Disable All Plugins > Yes.

This will not delete the tables, it will simply stop any code from plugins to run. Does the issue persist then?
Thanks, that was easier. lol

Yeah, after disabling that, it is still the same.
Hmm, I don't see jQuery or any other JavaScript library in your code either. Something else is causing it. Could you set up an account with moderator permissions?
yes..

all other moderation options work still, only inline mod does not show the selected items once you have ticked them.
Ok, but can you setup an account with moderator permissions for us to test?
Pages: 1 2