MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New points by pirata nervo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know how to remove the squared data on the screen? [Image: beztytuusiz.png]
I think you can not remove just a part.

Try asking in the author's official support forum:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/
Actually, he can probably just edit the template and all that Toungue
(2011-08-24, 08:42 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, he can probably just edit the template and all that Toungue

Unfortunately there is nothing to edit in newpoints_home templateSad
@Dylan, I remember Pirata Nervo commenting that part of NewPoints being stored in the DB, so there is not a easy way to do that, editing templates will not work for what TheDestroyer wants.
Propably removing tables from newpoints setting in database wont do eitherBig Grin
Ok, to do this open up mybb/newpoints.php

Replace
	// get income settings' titles, descriptions and its value

$query = $db->simple_select('newpoints_settings', '*', 'plugin=\'income\'');

With:
	// get income settings' titles, descriptions and its value

$query = $db->simple_select('newpoints_settings', '*', 'plugin=\'income\' AND title NOT IN(\'Per Character\', \'Minimum Characters\')');

Filling in the IN() block as needed, I've only added 2 from your list. So its pretty easy.

EDIT: Corrected a mistake in my SQL
thanks for the tipSmile

but unfortunately... ->

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '!IN('Per Character', 'Minimum Characters')' at line 1
Query:
    SELECT * FROM mybb_newpoints_settings WHERE plugin='income' AND title !IN('Per Character', 'Minimum Characters') 

I'm sorry, I forgot that IN can't be used with !, so change it from !IN to NOT IN

I corrected my post above as well.
Workin perfectly, great thanks and ++
Pages: 1 2