MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MalwareAid - Malware Removal & Tech Support Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nice looking 6/10.

Not an original or unique concept; you have competition.

You have a good domain name. Your site has potential.

Your slogan could be improved, for example, "Free Aid for Your Computer". I'd also make it bigger and give it more contrast with its background, making it easier to read - a lighter color on its dark background.

You have a main sentence that reads, "If you're infected by a virus or other malware... ". This instead should read, "If you're computer is infected... ". Also, you may want to specify whether this site is for personal computers only or includes Macs.
(2011-10-27, 10:47 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking 6/10.

Not an original or unique concept; you have competition.

You have a good domain name. Your site has potential.

Your slogan could be improved, for example, "Free Aid for Your Computer". I'd also make it bigger and give it more contrast with its background, making it easier to read - a lighter color on its dark background.

You have a main sentence that reads, "If you're infected by a virus or other malware... ". This instead should read, "If you're computer is infected... ". Also, you may want to specify whether this site is for personal computers only or includes Macs.

Thanks for the feedback. Smile
What's the deal with this?

[Image: malwareaid.png]
Yeah, I got that too. I needed a bit of AdwareAid as it kept reappearing even when I refreshed. Wink Though it disappeared for good eventually. I can understand why you'd add something like this, but you should have it so only USA IP addresses are shown it.

Anyway, the forum looks great. Keep it up.
Removed the stop censorship thing. Thanks for the feedback, everyone.
Changed theme again.
Made template edits.
Removed useless plugins.
Updated to MyBB 1.6.5
The theme looks pretty generic. It looks OK, but really plain. Using the logo in your sig could be a good start.
(2011-11-29, 10:24 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks pretty generic. It looks OK, but really plain. Using the logo in your sig could be a good start.

We just switched themes. I'll modify it in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4