MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So three tornado's and a earthquake Confused Not the greatest week in Canada. To specify, Southern Ontario.
Been about 2 or 3 months almost straight of it being over 100 degrees Fahrenheit here...in Texas.
i'm quite enjoying my city which is surrounded by mountains

though it is quite windy atm >.>
(2011-08-25, 02:27 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm quite enjoying my city which is surrounded by mountains

though it is quite windy atm >.>

same here brosef windy but not too windy
It regularly reaches 105 where I live in Texas, and I remember a couple days recently when it was above 110. We're in the worst drought in Texas history they say.

No rain. Just a lot of clouds, heat lightning, and brownouts.
My weather is moderate, no tornadoes, earthquakes, or extreme temperatures. I saw some funny comments about the earthquake, though.
It's almost September, and here in the UK, I think we've had about a week of sunshine. So much for summer. Sad
Here in Philippines doesn't have any problems.
(2011-08-25, 08:03 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost September, and here in the UK, I think we've had about a week of sunshine. So much for summer. Sad

Really? Its been LUSH in Somerset! Non-stop sunshine for this summer except a few days of rain!
Lush? Typical southerner!

I guess that's what I get for living in the middle of a rain basin. Really need to move south! Sad
Pages: 1 2