MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Resource site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-==== Site no longer available, thankyou mr hacker ====-
man why did you do that. You are not patient enough with your forum. Change it back to webmaster forum Big Grin and join PostFusin on http://www.adminfusion.com. You will get great activity within days !

As mybb resource site you will fall down since here is already everything what mybb user needs.

my old site wasnt going anywherere, so meh, when mybb grows im sure it will also grow.

P.S its a little hard when sites like adminfusion and adminzone bann you because your site is the same topic as theirs Sad
willow Wrote:P.S its a little hard when sites like adminfusion and adminzone bann you because your site is the same topic as theirs Sad

Willow, don't be discouraged so easily...advertising in competitor's forums is not the only way to make it big...How do you think TAZ and AF did it? Neither of us relied on each others forums for advertising...advertise via other means...other webmaster forums...Building your forums up to a sizeable amount is anything but easy, so you're going to need to pick one topic and really commit to it. Smile

(Ryan from AF)
As GTAce mentioned in his post, I strongly recommend you visit "The Admin Zone". It is an excellent resource site for all Admins and forum owners.

http://www.theadminzone.com/index.php
Hey now, I never said that...they are a competitor of mine Toungue
lol, who isnt these days, my url has been banned from adminzone, so theres no place for me there, thats why i moved to adminfuzion, but adminfuzion is a bit confusing to me as the forum are a bit hard to navigate IE theres nowhere to showcase your new site, knowhere to ask for staff etc, but meh
Still there is already an MyBB resource page, I for one will not add my plug-ins to yet another page. 2 is good enough for me, I think it's just too much. 0o
how many resource sites does IPB have? i rest my case

willow Wrote:
CraKteR Wrote:Still there is already an MyBB resource page, I for one will not add my plug-ins to yet another page. 2 is good enough for me, I think it's just too much. 0o

how many resource sites does IPB have? i rest my case

Way to many... i mean IPB has so many resource sites out there that no one can really know for sure. But.. its not how many there are because only one really gets the activity from IPB users.. thats Invisionize.

I mean it is good that people are showing intrest in MyBB to go lengths of opening a resource site.. but before really venturing down that path.. you have to ask yourself..

Will i get any traffic as a resource site..
Is the market to flooded with the same idea..
Can i find and will people submit resources to my site.

Right now.. and most likely set in stone.. the main resource site for MyBB is MyBB Mods. Im not exactly sure if there is a skin site that is fairly popular for MyBB. Anyway, just my two cents. Good luck with the resource site.. hope all goes well with it.
Pages: 1 2