MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue after transfer to new hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently moved my forum from a shared hosting to my own dedicated ubuntu server. I read the cookie fix, and that has managed to fix the issue with normal logins, but now I'm unable to login to ACP.

URL: -removed-

The error just returns a white page, it was unlike the cookie issue with the main forum login, which just logged me back out (again this is resolved).

Thanks in advance,
hym
what's your proper forum URL??
(2011-08-25, 03:48 PM)Radebe Wrote: [ -> ]what's your proper forum URL??

That is for the time being.
Have you read the sticky on login issues at the top of this forum?
(2011-08-25, 04:01 PM)Radebe Wrote: [ -> ]Have you read the sticky on login issues at the top of this forum?

Yes, http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html. That fixed my issue with the normal logins.

But I'm unable to login to the ACP, that's what this thread is about.
So you just get a blank screen when you try to login to the ACP? Have you checked your error logs? If the main site login works, it's surprising the ACP one doesn't (unless it's a problem with your PHP configuration of course).
Ah, thank you very much.

Thu Aug 25 11:44:07 2011] [error] [client 0.0.0.0] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function home_action_handler() in /var/www/admin/index.php on line 447

Googling returns Wordpress error, not really anything about Mybb, hopefully someone has a fix.
You're missing at least ./admin/modules/home/module_meta.php. Upload the whole ./admin/ directory just in case.
Thank you, that has resolved my issue. I'm unsure of how filezilla managed to fail at downloading the files but downloaded everything else from the home directory fine.
Could just have been a connection timeout or anything - it happens sometimes Wink