MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New URL - Having issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-08-25, 09:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change your URL in ./inc/settings.php ? The above issue is caused by an incorrect board URL setting.

that worked. Thanks so much. I have one more question.... I can't remember my login & I no longer have the email address that I used. is there anyway to create a new username & password?

well what is ur board url did you set it 2 ur hosting?
your email address should be in the inc/config.php file...did you look there?
(2011-08-25, 11:08 PM)dj83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-25, 09:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change your URL in ./inc/settings.php ? The above issue is caused by an incorrect board URL setting.

that worked. Thanks so much. I have one more question.... I can't remember my login & I no longer have the email address that I used. is there anyway to create a new username & password?

You can find out your email address and username via phpmyadmin. Open phpmyadmin and navigate to the database you used to install MyBB. Then look in the mybb_users table and you'll be able to find your email address in the record where the uid = 1.
Pages: 1 2