MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Canadas Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"Website is currently unavailable.

This domain is currently unavailable. If you are a visitor, please visit back later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For This Site's Owner(s):
Please contact Arvixe Support here as soon as possible. "

JS.
Someone went in to live chat pretending to be me. The hosting company suspended me without any proof of it being me. This is what I am suspended for, keep in mind I had nothing to do with it and my username was never mentioned just my domain.

Nath S: Hello and thank you for contacting Arvixe. How can I assist you? If at any point of this conversation, you don't receive a response from me for a prolonged period of time, it may be possible that you were disconnected. If you think we may have disconnected please simply restart the chat session through our website.
[12:13:50 PM]Bob Miller: Can I speak to an non-fugly indian fig please?
[12:15:12 PM]Bob Miller: Hey fig you gonna respond or what
[12:16:01 PM]Nath S: How may I help you?
[12:17:04 PM]Bob Miller: First by being less ugly, and being less of an indian/mexican pineapple. And then I want to know why the eggplant you took down my domain of rskingdom.com
[12:18:00 PM]Nath S: Server is being rebooted
[12:18:24 PM]Bob Miller: No it's not.
[12:18:28 PM]Bob Miller: You're full of bull orange
[12:18:41 PM]Bob Miller: Let me speak to american supervisor you piece of orange.

Anyway the site is back up and I do not suggest using Arvixe because they obviously react to quickly to stuff like this without even speaking to the owner of the account before suspending.
lol wut
Well they provided me with the IP. Now it is time for me to research it. I have it on hostgator now but atleast Arvixe are refunding me money for the trouble. I still do not trust them if they suspend websites that easily.

I have already contacted the person ISP. They gave me number to call on monday which I file a complaint then. Of them being racist and impersonating other people.
That's really bad. And perhaps the hosting company should have checked the IP with the account holder (Yours) atleast.

And check the IP with people in your Forum. There might be someone who got banned by you previously.
(2011-09-04, 05:50 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]That's really bad. And perhaps the hosting company should have checked the IP with the account holder (Yours) atleast.

And check the IP with people in your Forum. There might be someone who got banned by you previously.

Yeah, I checked. I also had Mybb and couple other big forums check and they could not find the IP.
*Canada's
(2011-09-06, 02:43 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]*Canada's

Sure you can buy a domain named canada'sforum.com if you want.
(2011-09-07, 05:24 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-06, 02:43 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]*Canada's

Sure you can buy a domain named canada'sforum.com if you want.

No you can't. But he means for the title and logo.
Nice concept, the theme is nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4