MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Canadas Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
canadas forum
[Image: logo.png]

Canadas Forum is a forum for Canadians. We also have a questions section in which you can ask suitable questions about Canada. The aim of the website is to bring Canadian people together to talk in general. This also can be for people outside Canada who wants to talk about Canada. We have a business Forum where we will allow advertisement but only for companies that operate in Canada in which they have to have a quality advertisement thread.

Come join today!

Click here for the Forum For Canadians
It's horrible and no content its a showcase not an advertisement forum...

Also how can you run 2 "succesful" forums?
I realize there's read in the Canadian flag but wow, your theme really just hurt my eyes.
(2011-08-25, 09:43 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]I realize there's read in the Canadian flag but wow, your theme really just hurt my eyes.

You must have sensitive eyes then. Toungue
Jk

I edited the red a bit, any suggestions you could give me on the tone? I don't have sensitive eyes. Smile

*Edit, what about now?
Surely the banner should be red because its canada, it looks boring, nothing excites me to go there.
Look like match on red Canada flag Smile background match red!
(2011-08-25, 10:01 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Surely the banner should be red because its canada, it looks boring, nothing excites me to go there.

Now we can see who is the childish one. You have now made two posts on my thread saying bad stuff about it in which you have repeated twice. That is considered spam and I have reported you.
It'; not spam, it's the truth.

You need a different theme.
You said you edited it so by saying that you insinuate that you want another opininon i gave you another, report me all you like, your the childish one meh meh meh. Seriously grow the <snip> up.

*excuse my french, it has to be said*

Thanks PJ
(2011-08-25, 11:41 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]You said you edited it so by saying that you insinuate that you want another opininon i gave you another, report me all you like, your the childish one meh meh meh. Seriously grow the <snip> up.

*excuse my french, it has to be said*

Thanks PJ

Watch the language! That kind of language is not tolerated here.

Pages: 1 2 3 4