MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 2573 - File: inc/function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello , after upgrading mybb(1.6.4) , i found this warning top of the forum
only when i insert a New Thread, or Reply

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 2573 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
========
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2573 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 2606 build_prefixes
/search.php 1555 build_prefix_select
========
plz help me .. thx
========
www.mygeneral.ir
You probably didn't upload all of the files before you upgraded to 1.6.4
Please rebuild the prefix cache.
Files to be uploaded. Has not been a problem in uploading files
Rebuilding cache was ineffective. There is still a problem.
Sample problem:
http://generaleshop.com/forum/search.php

==
google translate !! Smile
^ have you uploaded new functions.php overwriting earlier file OR is it the old file of myBB 1.6.3 ...
same error here...

uploaded all files (double checked) & rebuild cache already done, but error persist.
maybe this could help, the threaprefix cache is empty (already try to rebuild it)
maybe even this info could be valuable, table threadprefixes is empty as well
the dirty fix in my case was on function.inc line 2566
if($prefix_cache === false || !is_array($prefix_cache))
{
return false;
}
any update on this issue?

just wonder if the fix is correct, or if the issue come from another point.
There are forums with links to pirated software, making him illegible for support.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.