MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Accept Terms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-08-26, 08:33 PM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]I will definitely be adding these features in the next release. Smile

I'm looking forward to it Big Grin
Why PM? Cant they just see the rules directly?
(2011-08-27, 07:16 AM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]Why PM? Cant they just see the rules directly?

Most people don't review any rules or policy, this helps re-enforce some key points to the users before they can do anything.
(2011-08-27, 01:03 AM)bahaa87 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much, it's a great job.
but I have a notice:
when I set the forum ids to more than one, such as ( 1,2,3 )
when I try to post to the first forum I get a PM and the plugin work correctly, but when I try to post to another forum such as 3, I get the second PM and the I should to accept terms again and again for all forum I set.

I think the user should accept the terms only one on all forum.

thank you very much

You've got a valid point there. Perhaps I'll incorporate forum specific terms in the next major release.
I would like to make my members need to accept my terms before they are being able to read a thread on a specific forum or enter it...
I am also waiting for the following features. Is there any news about it:
(2011-08-26, 04:53 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]This looks great, additional options I hope to see added to this:
- GID Input, so only certain groups are affected.
- A less than X Posts, so only users with less than X Posts are affected.

Another request:
does this plugin automatically redirect user to new thread post upon clicking accept?
like on the mybb mod database page: You click download, you are redirected to license or term page, you click agree, then the download starts automatically
I would make one similar one soon, it won't send PM to accept terms though, would be straight terms for page. I'll do when I find time, Spencer seems busy.
Thanks
I hope you will have time to make it including the requested features
Partially related, but isn't the text you agree on before signing up a TOS as well ?
I do think this is better since it enforces you to accept+PM's you, which is more read than a page because it feels more personal.
one of my user don't accept the terms and delet the message
now he want accept them ! but couldn't do !!! and he can't create new threat !!!
!!
how we can fix this problem !

how can i resend private message terms to his ?
or change somethings in database ?
Pages: 1 2 3