MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Google SEO Plugin not working with myBB 1.6.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Google SEO may well work, but it's not supported. I'm not personally a user of IIS, so I'm not used to how it works. The site I linked to seemed to explain the method though.
(2011-08-26, 09:41 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Google SEO may well work, but it's not supported. I'm not personally a user of IIS, so I'm not used to how it works. The site I linked to seemed to explain the method though.

Yes, the site you mentioned does explain about URL rewrite on IIS, but my question is specifically for the PURPOSE of just Google SEO to work with windows server.

Thanks for your time.
My Host has Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6.0.
Bad news right?
Yes, that is kind of bad news. Most people tend to use Linux servers with Apache or similar software. There may be somebody who can help, but I certainly can't.
(2011-08-28, 10:53 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is kind of bad news. Most people tend to use Linux servers with Apache or similar software. There may be somebody who can help, but I certainly can't.

I hope so, Anyways thanks a lot for trying to help ! Blush
Pages: 1 2