MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Keyword Generator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description:
This plugin generates a meta-tag for keywords in your threads.

Download:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/keyword-generator

Installation:
Upload the plugin into the inc/plugins/ folder and activate it after it in the adminpanel.

Settings:
ON/OFF
Activate/deachtivate the plugin

Forbidden Words
Exclude some keywords.

Maximum
Define the maximum of keywords.

License
GNU

Support
Support only in this thread.
//Placeholder for changelog
Nice work, but no search engines use meta keyword tags anymore Wink
Hmm I'm not sure, that every seach engines are ignoring this keyword-meta-tag. I just know that the bigger ones are doing this. Well, maybe I should think about how to get these tags into the content.

I'm thinking about to update it and insert it to the templates, so the tags are linked to the searchengine and gives content to the crawlers....
What do you think about?
You mean like post tags? There is a plugin already, but it's pretty outdated and not very good for performance. If you created a decent one that was well enough optimized, I'm sure it would be used Smile
thanks so much!
thank you
but Arabic language not supported Sad
Hello. Is this AUTO Generated? And where part of the threads can we see the actual keywords generated? I already have TAGS generator. will this affect on this plugin?

I was checking the whole threads.
From start creation of threads and ending creation of threads but i do not see any keywords generated. Where can i find the generated keywords? Thanks.
in source code , search
<meta name="keywords"
you will see something like this
<meta name="keywords" content="some,key,words" />
Yeah thats the way. The Keywords are Autogenerated by the Content of the Thread. Most used words will be in the KeyWords Meta Tag.

The generated Keywords are just in the MetaTag. But I'm planning to integrate them at the end of an Thread to be displayed and linked to the mybb-searchengine. So the Keywords will also affect the searchengines like google.
Pages: 1 2