MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Print Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Print Post for MyBB 1.6.x
Author: Steven Zezulak (contact via e-mail)
Latest Version: 1.2 on 9/3/2011

Introduction
Print Post adds a "Print Post" link to each individual post in a thread, which generates a printer-friendly version of just that post. Useful for tutorial forums and the like where a user wants to print instructions or a walkthrough guide.

Installation
Unzip the downloaded archive to a folder on your desktop. Upload the contents of /Upload/ to the root of your MyBB installation. Log in into your forum's ACP, go to the plugins page, and enable "Print Post". That's it!

Uninstallation
Log into your ACP, go to the plugins page and disable "Print Post". Delete the following files from your server:
  • /printpost.php
  • /inc/plugins/printpost.php
  • /inc/languages/english/printpost.lang.php

Changelog
Version 1.2 - 9/3/2011
    - Fixed link not appearing in postbit
Version 1.0 - 8/25/2011
    - Initial Release

Donate
Donate securely via PayPal or give me an internet.

Download
Download from the MyBB Mods site.
Thanks! Internet given Smile
(2011-08-27, 12:15 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Internet given Smile
Awesome! What do you think about the placement of the link? I didn't want it to be intrusive or add another button to the bottom row, so I think I found a happy medium.
Where is the link ? I have installed the plugin but see nothing - where is it ? (checked cache and so on). Thanks very much for this plugin. I requested this a while ago.
(2011-08-27, 09:47 AM)hjertelandetdk Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the link ? I have installed the plugin but see nothing - where is it ? (checked cache and so on). Thanks very much for this plugin. I requested this a while ago.
At the top of the postbit right next to the post's timestamp:

[Image: 03GrR.png]
Strange. Fresh install, 1.6.4, no other plugins active. It doesnt appear. chrome, firefox, ie. doesnt matter. The change is made in the posturl_bit - but it just doesnt appear.
I just reinstalled and it's happening to me, too! That's very strange; I'll look into it!
Ditto, hjertelandetdk.
Has anyone tried it again? Is it fixed? Sorry, just been watching this thread to see if there are any updates. Smile
Does it work with the classic postbit?
Pages: 1 2