MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me find this plugin please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I want this social networking menu at the top right corner that this forum has:

http://mybbfreak.com/
anyone????
That's from Sexy Bookmarks, a WordPress plugin. Just integrate the code it generates into your theme.

Also, this does not qualify as general support; please make sure to ask in the appropriate forum next time.
I don't understand, I can't find the plugin anywhere...do I have to make it or something?
^ the code needs to be manually added to template(s) ..
OR you may use ishare-2 plug-in for the required purpose
But where do I get teh code from? It only allows me to download something...
Open the plugin file, search for the necessary code, add that code to your template.

There you go.
Hmm...I read the instructions on their website and now I get it. You have to upload the whole folder to /inc/plugins, the install & activate the plugin, and then go to ACP > Configuration > Settings and just configure what social networking sites you want and etc. The tricky part is that it allows to auto-merge into your theme at the TOP or bottom of your website, but you can also add it anywhere else you like but you have to modify your theme and find somewhere to put it. That's the only tricky part.

Thanks everyone! I'll figure it out...eventually.
^mmm, what plugin are you using?
you can find a similar subscriber plugin HERE that can be customised and placed were you want it to show.
Yeah I want the social networking menu bar doh, these other mybb plugins as you've mentioned (the side bar) and as ranjani has mentioned (i-share2) don't really appeal to me. However, if you look at the first link in my OP, you'll see that it looks really nice and integrates well.

@Sama: It's not really a plugin for mybb, it's just a general plugin and you have to make it work with mybb. Even though its not for mybb, they made it so that you can install and activate it and everything so easily with mybb. The link was given by Steven (http://sexybookmarks.shareaholic.com/doc...stallation)
Pages: 1 2