MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Software: Burning Board 3.1.5 by WoltLab - Experience?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are currently using ?
Who have already try and tested it?
Any opinions?

I have no idea in this board, but looks awesome Cool
Would it not be better to ask on their forum or on a general admin forum?

Personally I have little experience with it but would pick it over just about everything else if it had a larger english community.
I'm not a member their, nor have a plan to register...
I'm just curious what are the unique features of Burning Board, and what else it can do Smile
It is good, it's hard(er) to modify, I never theme it personally so i can't say. Although i used the previous branch 2.X.X much more, and i loved it. The best support on the market, the best community on the market, etc.

WBB, also has a framework, which they provide for free. The framework is what the lighter version is built on if i remember correctly. It makes deveoping other things programs, and integrating them, much easier.

Now personally, i love WBB more then anything else. When i first moved forums to forums, twas because i had lost my few helpers. One of them being a german translator for us, as many of the community plugins are german.
Again, a forum of another forum software isn't the best place to ask. That's like going to phpbb and asking why you should use MyBB...
And we really don't condone such discussions here, as they tend to end up being "how can I move to this software", and we don't support moving away from us Wink