MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: facebook chat bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many people are using facebook they require only facebook chat bar like facebook website. please tell me it is possible to plugin facebook chat bar?
(2011-08-27, 10:06 PM)Muhammad Junaid Anwer Wrote: [ -> ]Many people are using facebook they require only facebook chat bar like facebook website. please tell me it is possible to plugin facebook chat bar?

Search the forum with the title of this thread and you should find what you're looking for Smile

Actually, you could use cometchat or arrowchat to get a Facebook styled chatbar in MyBB, but it will not connect to the Facebook chat. And there's also the Meebo bar.

i like to add facebook chat bar for facebook user they just chat when they are in my site and send me meebo chat bar link.
(2011-08-28, 08:54 AM)Muhammad Junaid Anwer Wrote: [ -> ]i like to add facebook chat bar for facebook user they just chat when they are in my site and send me meebo chat bar link.

Meebo bar
http://www.meebo.com/websites/
Cometchat.