MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 360Dev - Gaming and Modding Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

The theme still needs a little more work but its around completion. Note about members: There is 2,000 non posting so far members because I use to help out on a forum way back based around the same topic and the owner gave me the database to use.

http://360dev.net/index.php
The only things I dislike are the new posts and no new posts buttons, they look somewhat blurry.

Other then that, it's looking great!
I really dislike the navy colours.
(2011-08-28, 01:07 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]I really dislike the navy colours.

By that you mean the buttons? I havent got to those yet. Tomorrow when I wake up I'll make sure I get those done.
(2011-08-28, 01:06 AM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]The only things I dislike are the new posts and no new posts buttons, they look somewhat blurry.

Other then that, it's looking great!

Jessie S. made those Sad.
No, the forumdisplay BG and its border.
(2011-08-28, 01:09 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]No, the forumdisplay BG and its border.

Ah. The colors are actually from xbox but I will try and change them later on.
Ah I wrote it wrong, forumbit is what I meant.
I'm sure I've seen that thead before on an IPB theme...

Anyway, good luck!

EDIT: I have seen it. It was used on Xbox Gaming Central on their theme before they upgraded to IPB 3.2.
(2011-08-28, 11:08 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure I've seen that thead before on an IPB theme...

Anyway, good luck!

EDIT: I have seen it. It was used on Xbox Gaming Central on their theme before they upgraded to IPB 3.2.

That's an xbox image. A lot of xbox based themes use it, and xbox gaming central is one among them.
Never knew that Wink I wasn't accusing or anything, I just thought I recognised it.
Pages: 1 2