MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Plugin Generator Interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Definitely would be interested in a web version, whether you actually download a file or just copy paste the code from a file online after the plugin's generated doesn't matter, either would be cool.

Please let me know when you release it Wink
Take a look at an Adobe Air application. Something like this would be perfect for it.
(2011-08-28, 05:28 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Take a look at an Adobe Air application. Something like this would be perfect for it.
Just did some quick research on this; looks like it's insanely easy to develop AIR applications with JavaScript. I'll definitely be looking into deploying this as a desktop application.

EDIT: Oh my, this is too sexy:

[Image: K55qB.png]
Looks great Steven! Suppose I should install AIR now Wink
(2011-08-29, 10:58 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great Steven! Suppose I should install AIR now Wink
Indeed! I'm having to recode most of the markup/JavaScript right now as it seems the WebKit rendering engine in AIR is a little bit different than Chrome and doesn't support some of the HTML5 elements I had been using. Pretty inconsequential, though, considering I should have a completely cross-platform desktop application very soon!
I'm glad you like AIR Steven, it's certainly made things for me much easier!
(2011-08-29, 06:18 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you like AIR Steven, it's certainly made things for me much easier!
It's pretty awesome so far! This way I can actually write out the files instead of just having users copy and paste the code. I'm also thinking of porting over StatusVia to an AIR application, although I don't know how much interest there is in that. It would be a good learning experience regardless.
Pages: 1 2