MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 3.2.x to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-11-08, 10:45 PM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just wondering if there has been any progress on this module, as I'm needing something that works for the main things being converted; members, topics, posts.

I tried it and got this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function simple_select() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\mybb2\merge\boards\ipb3\usergroups.php on line 31

Thats basically saying that it can't load the db object from MyBB's core files. Do you have a folder structure where the merge folder is inside of the MyBB root?
I seemed to have fixed the issue and so far all is going fine. I'll post back here if I encounter another issue.
(2011-11-09, 12:31 AM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]I seemed to have fixed the issue and so far all is going fine. I'll post back here if I encounter another issue.

You will near the end of them...
Revision: 4431 has more information on it.
Everything worked out for me in the end. Had little to no issue, which is impressive for a newly developed module.

I did the main things however; users, topics, posts.

Thanks! Smile
Good to hear Smile
I desperately need this. I hate IP.Board and absolutely love mybb
(2011-11-18, 06:15 PM)JunkeeSports Wrote: [ -> ]I desperately need this. I hate IP.Board and absolutely love mybb

Then why not test the svn copy as it says in the thread? I'm currently in need of a little more feedback and for people to report bugs with it.
(2011-11-18, 07:34 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-18, 06:15 PM)JunkeeSports Wrote: [ -> ]I desperately need this. I hate IP.Board and absolutely love mybb

Then why not test the svn copy as it says in the thread? I'm currently in need of a little more feedback and for people to report bugs with it.

I must have missed that... SVN copy? I am not sure what that means Sad

(2011-11-18, 08:35 PM)JunkeeSports Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-18, 07:34 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]

I must have missed that... SVN copy? I am not sure what that means Sad

[wiki]DevelopmentConfusedVN_Access[/wiki]
Pages: 1 2