MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 3.2.x to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does MyBB have the converters updated to move a IPB 3.2.x forum over?

Thanks,
Austin
Unfortunately NO...Please read here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-83937.html

You can try and use the SMF software and then convert to mybb... but I did not find a good working solution with that either so I manually recopied my entire forum over to mybb. I was down for a couple months but it was worth it in the long run.

Sadly, this is going very slowly on my end. Which is entirely my fault. Until today, I'll be down codewise for a week or so since I stabbed my finger today and can barely type. Sorry guys... home repairs gone wrong at Dylan's House!! (Darned Rotted Doorframe anyways!!!)
No problem Dylan. Just wondering as I may have to move back, but nothing urgent so it's all fine. Hope your finger gets better though Smile
Is Dylan the only one on the merge system development team?
I am, though others help from time to time Wink

This would only take a couple days... just have to squeeze those couple days out of a hectic life lately.

On the upside, my finger is healing very fast, I can already use it a little when typing... so maybe in the next couple days I'll knock out a proper beta of the new modules and see what people think.
you could use Nuance - Dragon NaturallySpeaking, works like a charm.
(2011-08-30, 03:20 PM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]you could use Nuance - Dragon NaturallySpeaking, works like a charm.
That's an interesting thought to write out code.
Too bad I use Linux. But my finger is healing very quickly, I can sort of type as it is now and I've assigned myself a task on the tracker for tomorrow. Just a bugfix, but still Wink
I'm just wondering if there has been any progress on this module, as I'm needing something that works for the main things being converted; members, topics, posts.

I tried it and got this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function simple_select() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\mybb2\merge\boards\ipb3\usergroups.php on line 31
Pages: 1 2