MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a sticky template? Trying to edit background color.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I added the styling to the global.css to change the background color of sticky threads, but where/or is there a place to edit in the templates?

I will try to make that make sense.
[Image: snap2.gif]

The image shows the "announcement" row at the top with a custom background color, and below that is the "sticky" row also with a custom background color. Notice the "mod bit" row is not changed.

I can't seem to find a 'sticky' template in the ACP; is there one?

The announcement row has two templates:
forumdisplay_announcements_announcement
forumdisplay_announcements_announcement_modbit

For those that are wondering how to change the sticky background color, add this to the global.css:
Quote:.forumdisplay_sticky
{
background-color: #ffffd4 !important;
}
If you're talking about the row that separates normal threads from sticky threads, it's in the forumdisplay_sticky_sep template.
(2011-08-28, 11:24 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about the row that separates normal threads from sticky threads, it's in the forumdisplay_sticky_sep template.

If you notice the picture I posted, the "moderating" checkbox background is white. On the announcement row I was able to change the background color in the "mod" column because there is a template: forumdisplay_announcements_announcement_modbit

But I have a feeling its not easily possible. I guess I will just keep the color the same and figure something out. Undecided
That would be the forumdisplay_thread_modbit template.
I was trying to change the background color in the sticky row.

This image will better convey what I'm trying to do.
[Image: snap23.th.gif]

So I take it its not easily possible.
^ check response here : Sticky text color?

you can change background hex value for the required change in background color ..
That is for the separator row (I was planing on removing them).

I'm pretty much going to dive on this and say... its not possible.
^ hmm., I could not get what exactly you want !!
(2011-08-28, 01:27 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., I could not get what exactly you want !!

I can't figure a way to change the background color on the 'moderating' column for sticky threads. The second picture I posted should be self explainable - notice the mod column checkbox. However, I was able to do this for the announcement row.

It's all good, I will just figure something else out.
Have you figured a way around this yet Echos?! Blush

It's quite annoying that we can't get around that little checkbox! Dodgy
Pages: 1 2