MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum is just hyperlinks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm new to MyBB and I am probably being stupid or have done something wrong, but my site is just showing links and not the theme? It will be just the default theme as all I have done is installed it. I am using the latest version that was available on the site.

Forum: http://www.zytos.net/forum

I have reinstalled it but to no success.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

---
Retro
most probably it is file permissions issue - see more details here : CHMOD files
When you click on the link such as :"members",what does it say?Does it redirect you to it.If not,then you probably installed it incorrectly.When you have connected your host to something like filezilla or something it give you a new page asking you host name etc.||||You must have put in something else.
(2011-08-28, 05:57 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]most probably it is file permissions issue - see more details here : CHMOD files

done this, didn't do anything

(2011-08-28, 05:58 PM)xXTansXx Wrote: [ -> ]When you click on the link such as :"members",what does it say?Does it redirect you to it.If not,then you probably installed it incorrectly.When you have connected your host to something like filezilla or something it give you a new page asking you host name etc.||||You must have put in something else.

It redirects me to the members list
^ it is still no permissions for access to the global.css file
(2011-08-28, 06:12 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ it is still no permissions for access to the global.css file

Just noticed I didn't recurse it into the subdirectories. Thanks a lot! +Rep