MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding a page link to Headerbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add a page link on the headerbar. The idea is having it next to the "Search" I want it to be in the same font, but a different color. I want it to link a new page on the forum. We want to be able to provide a page for those who support us to put a banner that links their site. Has this been done?
OK, I installed it....how do you use it? What is a URI parameter?
Just make your page with page manager (in HTML or PHP), then add it to your headerbar.
thanks everyone. I have no idea what HTML is or PHP. If anyone can help please let me know
Thanks in advance
^ a simple method could be :
make a word document with required details and save as html page. view this page on
browser ; if satisfied then upload it or copy its source to page manager's page & link it ...

(2011-08-30, 05:08 AM)onarock Wrote: [ -> ]thanks everyone. I have no idea what HTML is or PHP. If anyone can help please let me know
Thanks in advance

Then you probably shouldn't be a forum admin............
(2011-08-30, 07:36 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-30, 05:08 AM)onarock Wrote: [ -> ]thanks everyone. I have no idea what HTML is or PHP. If anyone can help please let me know
Thanks in advance

Then you probably shouldn't be a forum admin............

I fork out the cash. Besides,, I surf, free dive and fish, you know...that sort of stuff. I dont sit in front of a computer all day...

Ok I got my page made and now I want to put a link to it in the headerbar next to "Search"
http://tortoiseinfo.org/misc.php?page=oursupporters
Alright, I managed to have a life and figure out this stuff. Its up. Thanks to most of you.