MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feature to Edit the New User Welcome Email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please add the setting and feature to edit the new user welcome email to the next update of MyBB. I'd love to be able to set how I welcome members, etc. Big Grin

Also, while you're at it, make a setting so that there can also be a PM to a new user right after he registers, and that PM will be editable basically welcoming the member. Admins will have the option to turn this feature on/off.

Thanks. Smile
EGS Wrote:Also, while you're at it, make a setting so that there can also be a PM to a new user right after he registers, and that PM will be editable basically welcoming the member. Admins will have the option to turn this feature on/off.
Thanks. Smile
There is a mod by Smethead when PM is being sent after registration and it is fully editable. I actually use it in my forums and it is cool. Check it out!

EB
Any of the default MyBB emails will be editable in the language editor in 1.2
A language editor, eh? Do you need to CHMOD all the language files to use that? Toungue
WDZ Wrote:A language editor, eh? Do you need to CHMOD all the language files to use that? Toungue

Yes, but it's not required for install. Only if you want the functionality.
OK. I was just curious. Thanks. Toungue
I was expecting you to object with all the reasons you could find Sad
Language editor sound niiiiice! Smile