MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just upload the theme files into the /images folder on your server. Then import the XML file into a new theme in the ACP.
The wiki is very clear with the explanation, even me, a non-native English reader can understand it clearly.
Since the read me does not have anything do this:
Step 1:Wherever you saved the theme extract it to your desktop
Step 2:Open the folder
Step 3:Open Filezilla
Step 4:Click on your server(your website)
Step 5Confusedcroll down until you see the images folder
Step 6Confusedimply Grab the bottom file of the folder(see attachment) and drag it to filezilla-->images
That information is completely wrong. The images need to go in the server, not the XML file (unless you want to upload it directly and link to it when importing the theme). The XML file can easily be imported in the Admin CP.
(2011-08-28, 10:01 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]That information is completely wrong. The images need to go in the server, not the XML file (unless you want to upload it directly and link to it when importing the theme). The XML file can easily be imported in the Admin CP.

So what I suggested is correct, correct?
(2011-08-28, 09:58 PM)xXTansXx Wrote: [ -> ]Since the read me does not have anything do this:
Step 6Confusedimply Grab the bottom file of the folder(see attachment) and drag it to filezilla-->images

Wrong.
Yes, it is.

Refer to the Wiki for step by step instructions. I think there are even some videos on Youtube if you search for them.
Since the read me does not have anything do this:
Step 6Confusedimply grab the uploads folder(see attachment) and drag it to filezilla-->images

After that go to ACP and go to import theme and then put the XML file in!Sorry got a little mixed up
None of the themes are turning out correctly.
Pages: 1 2