MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WAIT JUST A MINUTE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Stat...ainst_Cuba

Quote:On September 2, 2010, President Barack Obama extended the embargo through September 14, 2011, determining that the embargo "is in the national interest of the United States."

Quote:extended the embargo through September 14, 2011

Quote:September 14, 2011

[Image: IH515l.jpg]
What about it?
He's saying the embargo ends pretty soon here. I have a feeling it will be extended though.
(2011-08-29, 02:59 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]He's saying the embargo ends pretty soon here. I have a feeling it will be extended though.
Yeah Sad I have hope, though! It's pretty much unnecessary at this point.
I hope it never ends tbh, I won't state my reasoning though Toungue
Americans are odd, Im sure they will find some silly reason to embargo.
Also with the dividing of the government, if the president is against it, Im sure some republicans will try something if they want it.
^~16 left, what can they do?
(2011-08-29, 06:29 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^~16 left, what can they do?

Extend the embargo? It wouldn't take long to do so if they wanted to do it. Even if they are late they will probably extend it until it's voted on.
(2011-08-29, 06:37 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-29, 06:29 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^~16 left, what can they do?

Extend the embargo? It wouldn't take long to do so if they wanted to do it. Even if they are late they will probably extend it until it's voted on.

Oh you I right, I sometimes forgot how it works.
Since Canada has trade and travel with Cuba, I'm gonna be smart and not say anything stupid about Americans.
Pages: 1 2