MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone design the on and off icons for this design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah pretty good but animation,will harm eyes.
Better plain ones are good
Animations Attractions Smile
(2011-08-30, 01:09 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]Animations Attractions Smile

Its good for banners. But remember when there is no new posts (probably in a new forum), all the icons will animate making it hard to see. Smile
(2011-08-30, 01:30 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-30, 01:09 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]Animations Attractions Smile

Its good for banners. But remember when there is no new posts (probably in a new forum), all the icons will animate making it hard to see. Smile

Agreed but new post icon animates only
I don't really design themes all that much in photoshop anymore. I usually make the images separately then code them into the design. I know it's easier to just do the full design in photoshop, but I like my way of doing it.

Yes, I also do the same . But if you really want to build a master piece then you've to write each and everything from the beginning.
(2011-09-01, 04:18 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really design themes all that much in photoshop anymore. I usually make the images separately then code them into the design. I know it's easier to just do the full design in photoshop, but I like my way of doing it.

I'd try to get you some if I'd have time later today. What colors you'd need if you have any choice in mind? Smile
Pages: 1 2